CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 Approaches... Its Time To Look Back At 2008 And Hope For 2009

*This post was supposed to come out b4 2008 finished.... bt wat to do... LIGHTNING STRUCK MY MODEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Well......i guess it is fitting to blog abt the year....since its ended.... To put down all that the year had to offer..... To put down everything...*well maybe nt everything la....haha.....but u get the picture*.....lolx!....... 2008.....as i have put in one of my posts called "The Boredom".....was BITTERSWEET..... Here....i will touch on the details that i can spare.....the details....that......i can tell..... and maybe some that i cant ......as well.....=P....we shall c as tthis post evolves.... bcos i write what i feel and of course....wat u rmbr la....LOL.....

I do not expect you to comprehend what im about to blog..... for.....i do not reveal....anything so easily..... lol..... whats mine to kno.....is mine....and maybe....just ever so maybe....yours to kno as well.....

2008 started like every year starts.....with school.... lol.....i kno many of my comrades.... dont like school.....lol....i guess im just one of the exceptions....cos i love to go to sch.... XD...... yea.....i really do..... LOL....but school and me...thats another post.... haha...not here.....maybe i will touch a bit la.... 2008 was the last schooling year for me...ever....finished my upper 6..... in ACS....

I know i left with a heavy heart.... too heavy..... i have too many memories there..... too many memories...not all sweet...and not all bitter.... but all cherished memories.... for realise....that....i cant go back.... to school....as a student..... I miss my schooling life.... In short....my time in ACS....especially my Form 6 was the best one and a half years of my life.... although.... i had a hell of a lot of things to do.... lolx.....and a lot of things to settle....hahaha.... all the things i did....i know i cant do again.... i miss my frens.....my juniors.... lol.... i dunno y.....bt i get along soooooo well with my juniors..... haha..... miss my teachers as well....lol..they weren't teachers to be exact......they were like my frens..... people i could trust.... haha... lol....cant wait.....will be going back to school to see them....SOON!!!!.... hahaxx...

Have you ever felt like you belonged somewhere.... belonged to something....and you know deep down...... that no matter where you go.... you will indefinitely be drawn back.... thats how i am with my school.... I belonged somewhere when i was there.... lol..... In school i belonged..... It was a solace....a sanctuary.... and yet at times.... it also could be the hottest fiery pit of hell... but still i didnt mind....for i belonged.....

4/4/08..... lol....i still rmbr this date....haha.... it was CANTEEN DAY!!!!! ..... and ACS won the Rotary Debate for the first time in..... oh i dunno....how long it has been.... 4.4.08 rocked to the MAX!!!!!!

Hmmm...... 2008.... 2008.... well..... it was one of those years....that you want to remember and yet forget.... lolx.....

Things i wanna rmbr
1. School
2. Friends...
3. Certain people.... (close friends) lolx!
4. Teachers....
5. Prefects Board
6. Canteen Day(just Canteen Day 4.4.08....and the preparations...NOT the aftermath!!!)
7. LTC (not the preparations..!!!!..... hahaha.....)
8. AGM(kinda....lolx....lets put it dis way....certain events)...
9. Debating!!.... n Public Speaking!!!

Things i want to forget.....
1.... errr....forget ady lor..... hahahaha!!!!

2008....was a year...even though it was bittersweet....was a year that taught me a lot.... i just hope that i learnt from it.... i hope i've learnt.... lol..... experiencing everything..... truly....experience is the greatest teacher.... I just hope i've learnt....not to make the same mistakes.... i dont wanna make those mistakes again in 2009..... a fool makes mistakes....an idiot repeats them.... i dont want to be an idiot in 2009..... Yes.... even though....2008 was hard on me.... at certain points..... i do not regret my past.... i am grateful to experince it all...... for i hope that i have learnt.... from it all....

Still.... i wonder if i have learnt....
I really do not know....
A shadow clouds my judgement.... maybe its the memories...?... haha.....

2009.... all i hope for is that it will be a much better year than 2008.... i dont know if i can take another 2008... lol.... but if i have to.... i will..... i am not afraid.... i will face it..... if i have to....
In 2009.... i hope that.... i can achieve all that i want to.... and yet still stay the same person...lol...
Got lot of things...hopes n dreams for 2009....lolx....i can only do so much....the rest....is not in my hands... =)

Anyways.... Happy 2009 ppl....!!!!.....

I quote frm one of the msges i received on New Years Day....
"Life Is Beautiful If You Know How To Live It"

~JoNamasoo~ 2/1/2009 5.35 pm

0 comments: